+60

We love dogs because they know how to have fun, amirite?

Image for post We love dogs because they know how to have fun, amirite?
glertzles avatar Animals & Nature
2 12
The voters have decided that glertzle is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes they truly are man's and woman's best friend.

I'm not a dog person. My love was for a little dragon that lost his battle with cancer 2 weeks ago. My heart still hurts because he was my life

@Lil_Princess

He loved you, too

glertzles avatar glertzle Yeah You Are +8Reply
@glertzle He loved you, too

As I sit here and stare at his empty tank all I think is he saved my life but I couldn't save his. I seem to be good at losing things I love.

@glertzle He saved your life? Thanks so much, Bentley :) Explain...

The day I bought him, I was ready to end my life but the second I saw him he gave me hope and a will to live that was missing.

@Lil_Princess The day I bought him, I was ready to end my life but the second I saw him he gave me hope and a will to live that...

I don't EVER want you to say such nonsense. End your life??? You have so bloody much live for.

BAMS for 4 reasons alone. You live for others, ya know. Not just your bloody self.

glertzles avatar glertzle Yeah You Are +7Reply
@glertzle I don't EVER want you to say such nonsense. End your life??? You have so bloody much live for. BAMS for 4 reasons...

I hit a new low that day. Bentley was like a service pet and kept my depression in check

@Lil_Princess I hit a new low that day. Bentley was like a service pet and kept my depression in check

I have never known how to respond to your sadness. I'm sorry.
You feel deeply and forever and you will always be this way.

glertzles avatar glertzle Yeah You Are +9Reply
@glertzle I have never known how to respond to your sadness. I'm sorry. You feel deeply and forever and you will...

Its okay I sometimes don't know how to respond to it either.

Somewhere down the road I will find happiness or die trying

Anonymous