+8

Becoming successful is kinda like getting pregnant...people are excited for ya however they don't realize just how much ya got screwed to make it happen🙄

I got an interview for a possible column in a newspaper...we shall see

Image for post Becoming successful is kinda like getting pregnant...people are excited for ya however they don't realize just how much ya got screwed to make it happen🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar Money & Economics
4 10
The voters have decided that Lil_Princess is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2895594

It will be writing my own material for the paper. I am going to see what they have to say. I have to create a presentation this weekend for them. A friend of mine got me the interview because her cousin owns a newspaper in a neighboring town.

If me no likey me no takey though.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -4Reply
@2895598

Thank ya. Going to work on it tomorrow because it is supposed to rain and I don't feel like driving in the rain especially when I have so many out of town runs.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -1Reply

Good luck....I hope you get it smile smilie

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are 0Reply
@DandyDon Good luck....I hope you get it

Thank ya. I never thought of doing material professionally however I learned I have a lot of fans

Im excited for your stalker

@Toounknown Im excited for your stalker

Right....maybe I will dedicate my first one to them

Btw your a genius because you made me think of something with that.. my mind works in mysterious ways

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -11Reply