+62

Federal leadership, responsibility and planning is a must before, during and after a pandemic. amirite?

Islas avatar Law
0 5
The voters have decided that Isla is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No thank you Toounknown!

The top leadership right now are abysmal and crooked as ever. They drained the swamp 4 years ago and put them in office.

Pandemics only happen after federal planning has failed... If we give them full cooperation they must take full responsibility which they dont... They shouldnt seem surprised by their own agencies duty....please replace the word federal with personal for best survival odds

@Toounknown Pandemics only happen after federal planning has failed... If we give them full cooperation they must take full...

Amen! I don't need a bunch of self-centered power grabbing career politicians who have no understanding of the real world telling me how to live my life.

Anonymous