+59

Trump thinks that Covid-19 (Corona Virus) is just a flaw of society and that there is no need in staying home when he could be traveling the world. Amirite or Amirite?

Money & Economics
1 10

Trump thinks

nothing but his self. Let's get real.

Did Trump kill them? Or Pelosi when she urged everyone to "come to China Town, " "No problems here.."

Trump's concerned about our economy. It's his job, and he's doing a damn fine job of it. This virus was purposely blown out of proportion just to destroy America's economy. Blame the Liberals for that. Just because one doesn't like another's personality is no cause to assume that everything he does is ill-intended.

@the liberals are to blame? you really are stupid.

Hmm, seems to me only an idiot would assume someone he's never met is stupid. What you need to do, kid, is quit believing all the shit the media is bending your little mind with and check the facts. Trump has done a great job getting this country up on it's feet again. The liberals want nothing more than to wreck the economy before the election. I believe you to be smarter than you seem here. Put bias aside, look at the reality. Don't just hate, make sense.

@Buzzwaldjuneberry Hmm, seems to me only an idiot would assume someone he's never met is stupid. What you need to do, kid, is quit...

what makes your opinion smarter than mine when you drink the kool aid that a proven liar has given your ilk? you people are scary.

@what makes your opinion smarter than mine when you drink the kool aid that a proven liar has given your ilk? you...

As far as opinions, they're neither smart nor dumb, just opinions. I just want fact based responses, that's all. You're welcome to your opinion.

What you need to do, kid, is quit believing all the shit the media is bending your little mind

Hmm, seems to me only an idiot would assume someone he's never met is stupid hmm smilie

@What you need to do, kid, is quit believing all the shit the media is bending your little mind Hmm, seems to...

That's it? That's the best you got? I expected more from you. How disappointing. Actually, I said I didn't think you were stupid, I said also that it "seems to me that only an idiot..." etc.

Anonymous