-58

Protests are so silly. Only progressives waste their time on such unproductive activity like that. amirite?

Science
1 12
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2896375

sure sure. you don't even understand what individual freedom is unless it is your freedom. fuck women and their right to choose with reproduction. fuck people of color who still fight for the same rights in the legal system. fuck people that may die because their hospitals will get overwhelmed again with people like you.

@sure sure. you don't even understand what individual freedom is unless it is your freedom. fuck women and their...

"my body my choice" when it comes to murdering ANOTHER human being, but "my body your choice" when it comes to vaccines right?

abortion is not a right. the choice comes before pregnancy

@Anonymousmouse "my body my choice" when it comes to murdering ANOTHER human being, but "my body your choice" when it comes to...

You want to murder other innocent citizens during a pandemic. Their lives don't matter to you. Don't lecture others until you can practice pro life yourself.

@You want to murder other innocent citizens during a pandemic. Their lives don't matter to you. Don't lecture...

so if you don;t support lock down over common flu you want to see people die, DISAGREE and YOU WANT TO SEE PEOPLE DIE. my goodness, your lack of reasononign skills never sease to amaze me

@Anonymousmouse so if you don;t support lock down over common flu you want to see people die, DISAGREE and YOU WANT TO SEE PEOPLE...

It's not the common flu you stupid fool. If you believe that then you are sicker than you know.

when you protest trump with a pink pussy thats a waste of time, and utter BS, when you protest actual government over reaach you are protesting a just cause

Anonymous