+66

after the loss of a loved one it is hard to adapt to normal life again.
I recently lost my grandma and ever since then i have felt like I am going crazy. I feel feel no emotion towards anything anymore and cant even cry over the loss. not only that but my memory has become terrible and clouded. I don´t know what is going on but i used to be quite an emotional person and now i cannot seem to feel happy or sad. i am just living. i hope it starts to clear up because i feel as though i am going INSANE. amirite?

prettywomens avatar Philosophy
0 4
The voters have decided that prettywomen is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I am really sorry to hear of your loss. My parents died exactly 6 and 1/2 months apart - my mom first. About 6 months after my dad died, I was in a situation that was similar to the situation I had been when my niece called to tell my about my dad. That was when I totally lost it and cried for a long, long time.
In time the loss will not be quite so strong, but I want you to KNOW (and I'm speaking as a grandmother) that her love lives on in your heart.
God bless you in this time.

Grief is rough when you are close to someone. It gets better but not for a while.

I am sorry for your loss.

i lost my dad to cancer about a year ago, so I know how you are feeling.

i still have bits where I am sad, it gets better, but take care of yourself, and know, whatever you are feeling, its OK to feel that way. everyone grieves differently.

I'm sorry for your loss. My nephew died under my car when it fell on him. I know how loss feels. I wish you the best in life.