+66

after the loss of a loved one it is hard to adapt to normal life again.
I recently lost my grandma and ever since then i have felt like I am going crazy. I feel feel no emotion towards anything anymore and cant even cry over the loss. not only that but my memory has become terrible and clouded. I don´t know what is going on but i used to be quite an emotional person and now i cannot seem to feel happy or sad. i am just living. i hope it starts to clear up because i feel as though i am going INSANE. amirite?

prettywomens avatar Philosophy
0 4
The voters have decided that prettywomen is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I am really sorry to hear of your loss. My parents died exactly 6 and 1/2 months apart - my mom first. About 6 months after my dad died, I was in a situation that was similar to the situation I had been when my niece called to tell my about my dad. That was when I totally lost it and cried for a long, long time.
In time the loss will not be quite so strong, but I want you to KNOW (and I'm speaking as a grandmother) that her love lives on in your heart.
God bless you in this time.

Grief is rough when you are close to someone. It gets better but not for a while.

I'm sorry for your loss. My nephew died under my car when it fell on him. I know how loss feels. I wish you the best in life.

I am sorry for your loss.

i lost my dad to cancer about a year ago, so I know how you are feeling.

i still have bits where I am sad, it gets better, but take care of yourself, and know, whatever you are feeling, its OK to feel that way. everyone grieves differently.

Anonymous