-65

If you're in your 20's and you're not a Liberal, you don't have a heart. If you're over 30 and are not a Conservative, you don't have a brain. amirite?

Buzzwaldjuneberrys avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
2 6
The voters have decided that Buzzwaldjuneberry is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Your statement makes a nice bumper sticker, but I would say the answer is no. At 57 I am just as liberal on most issues as I was in my 20's. For me the change was one of passion and interest rather than ideology. For example I am far more vehement and involved on issues regarding bigotry, inequality, discrimination, etc...than I was in my 20's. pce smilie

@Chris_the_Demon Your statement makes a nice bumper sticker, but I would say the answer is no. At 57 I am just as liberal on most...

I respect that. I was a liberal for the early part of my life, for many of the same reasons. As I got older I started feeling stronger about the sanctity of life, the need for a liberated people to remain so, the importance of working hard and earning your own, so that no one can take it away. I too, am in my 50's. Please don't think that conservatives are bigots or racist.
It's no more true of us than of anyone else. Thank you for the pleasant exchange, that's refreshing. Peace to you, my friend.

i know more caring conservatives then liberals lol. most of my friends around 25-35 years old are conservative, many of my uncles and aunts in their 50's and 60's are staunch liberals, needless to say I do not talk to them at least not about politics haha.

I was never liberal, all though when it came to war i had liberal values, now that i see they are more war mongers then conservatives, i no longer hold their values lol, however i do hold ron pauls values on foreign affairs and such

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -10Reply
@Anonymousmouse i know more caring conservatives then liberals lol. most of my friends around 25-35 years old are conservative...

I know what you mean about conservatives caring more. Most liberals I try to talk to start blowing up and hating. I was pleasantly surprised at Chris the Demon's calm and cool response. I don't normally get that. Rationality, I mean.

Buzzwaldjuneberrys avatar Buzzwaldjuneberry Yeah You Are -12Reply
Anonymous