+66

Irresponsible anti-lockdown protests are/were really just MINI Trump rallies. amirite

Islas avatar Politics
1 23
The voters have decided that Isla is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Baby butthurt Trump is throwing a fit because his own mini rallies have backfired. The anti lockdown dummies are looking dumber by the day.

@Baby butthurt Trump is throwing a fit because his own mini rallies have backfired. The anti lockdown dummies are...

A president tweeting 'liberate a state", might as well say liberate a virus. It's all about him

To Lol,

Very irresponsible but in times of crisis we can always count on a few to endanger others. After all it's America! Have a great time if you can make the next one and don't forget your purell and mask.

@Isla To Lol, Very irresponsible but in times of crisis we can always count on a few to endanger others. After all it's...

The only folks who endanger American citizens are Progressives in power and their accessories to get them there...The dumb masses who want their Progressive puppet-masters to keep them in government cheese. So sad to witness.

@The only folks who endanger American citizens are Progressives in power and their accessories to get them...

To Lol,
I'm not here to change your mind. I'm expressing an opinion. 60 to 70% of Americans have resigned themselves in knowing you would follow "45"right down a shithole.

@deusvalt is that you?

Nope... That was perk... I know because I am perk.
I am commenting anon because I forgot my pw.

Lil confused...

Lol... Not hardly.
Very responsible American citizens peacefully protesting the overplay of a lock down on their right to work.
And thankfully most of those responsible citizens are/have been Trump supporters.
YOU want to call it a rally?... Sounds great to me!

@Lol... Not hardly. Very responsible American citizens peacefully protesting the overplay of a lock down on their...

Protesting is only allowed if the left allows it...silly.. They like to protest for irrelevant things... Fuck off covididiots no ones stopping you from hiding in your house and you cant stop us from marching... And i guess all you noble freedom fighters who have been protesting for their rights before covidall won, so that you forgot about your own protesting the last 3 months. ( thats called giving in) What ever it was the left was protesting must not be that important if they stopped fighting their cause during flu season

What they are is actually people getting fed up with lies. I see 10 articles a day that state this or that could be a symptom. And another 10 articles where states fluffed the numbers. It's gotten ridiculous. I don't follow politics however I am tired of being locked down.

@2896952

Thank ya

Anonymous