+55

It should be easy to have the capacity in our hearts for empathy. amirite?

Islas avatar Psychology
1 5
The voters have decided that Isla is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Hi. Some have it some don't I think. Or very little. There have been studies on a thing called the empathy gene. I kind of believe it. People with little or no empathy tend to be called sociopaths. It's too easy for me which is something I don't like about myself. Kindness shows weakness to alot of people. Crazy..

@Cedardoor Hi. Some have it some don't I think. Or very little. There have been studies on a thing called the empathy gene. I...

I don't know about the gene but empathy shouldn't be hard to feel.You simply have to put yourself in someone else's place. If you can't do that than there's no hope connecting with others. We have a sociopath in the Whitehouse that definitely has all the behaviors of a "functioning" sociopath.I never thought I would see this constantly on display from the bully pulpit. Like you said kindness shows weakness to some people but in my opinion it's gold. I'm rambling...

One would think so....

luciferdeceits avatar luciferdeceit Yeah You Are -14Reply
Anonymous