-40

How the website sodahead shut down half a decade ago was kinda the same as what happened to digg a decade ago. They both lost a bunch of users, and they changed their websites for money reasons, amirite?

rupps avatar Internet & Apps
0 2
The voters have decided that rupp is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I didn't know anything about digg, but was on SH - met some great people there. Was a fun site while it lasted.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are +3Reply
@beachbum I didn't know anything about digg, but was on SH - met some great people there. Was a fun site while it lasted.

Digg was like Reddit, before Reddit became popular. There was a Digg and Reddit war for a while, and Reddit won. I was too young to be on Digg (Even though I was on Youtube when Digg was real popular), but I was on Sodahead in 2013. It was fun while it lasted. Here's a link for references of the reddit digg war: https://www.reddit.com/r/Museum...gg_war_comics/

Anonymous