-51

Covid-19 preppers are doomsday cultists, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Science
2 30
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Covid-19 preppers are damn smart. The rest of you are idiots.

I didn't realize how many people could be brainwashed by such nonsense. Even with hospitals admitting they falsified information and still people are blindly believing in this Grimm fairytale 🤦‍♀️

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -17Reply
This comment was deleted.
@2898144

So it every day and look at me still safe.

Call me what ya want...your opinion of me means absolutely nothing because I could care less about ya.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -14Reply
@Lil_Princess So it every day and look at me still safe. Call me what ya want...your opinion of me means absolutely nothing...

you might not get sick but you might make someone you pretend to care about sick but maybe you don't care about anyone.

This comment was deleted.
@2898131

clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie clap smilie

she obviously hates the people that have died and their families. no respect and she calls herself a mom.

@ ...

evidently she doesn't care about her kids or anyone else except herself. when she gets sick I hope she stays home and not go to any hospital, after all they are all fakes.

@ ...

Wow your clueless

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -8Reply
@ ...

Never had a clue why you are so jealous of me hmm smilie

Oh maybe its cause I ain't gotta pretend to be something I ain't

@2898131

You are using the anonymous feature and calling me fake that is priceless ono smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -15Reply
@you don't deserve better.

Oh no, I can't believe you would say that, oh my ...bless your heart I don't care what ya think

@2898167

Thank ya kindly.

Apparently the leader of my fan club doesn't feel the same way but can't win them all.

@2898128

It's not insanity, there are 175,000 deaths, and counting. If you think it's such a fake, go into one of the hospitals, not wearing a mask, and when you get sick, we'll give you Trump's Lysol injection..........that's what's fake.

@2898135

there is no vaccine and its more lethal.

@2898154

Must be a big conspiracy brought to you by the whole wide world. backoff smilie

@2898158

Ask mouse if you can borrow some of his tin foil.

@2898128

Clearly six gun shots to the chest is covid 19 related.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -18Reply
@2898168

Now the can't watch my every move and watch the news too

I didn't realize I was so exciting ono smilie

@making stuff up again.

Its been reported in several newspapers such as the New York Times and other larger news companies however you wouldn't know that because you are to busy cyber harassing me and following my every move.

I mean I am all that but damn shouldn't you be playing shuffleboard instead of leading my fan club ono smilie

Anonymous