-47

Mommy !! Daddy!! Since you sacraficed the economy for your own selfish fears do you think...just maybe.. cough..you can stop smoking .....i know it helps you relax and feel cool, but mommy cough cough it also makes me weaker for fighting off covid-19, amirite?

Image for post Mommy !! Daddy!! Since you sacraficed the economy for your own selfish fears do you think...just maybe.. *  cough*..you can stop smoking .....i know it helps you relax and feel cool, but mommy * cough cough* it also makes me weaker for fighting off covid-19, amirite?
Toounknowns avatar Money & Economics
3 12
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

typical post

@typical post

if your not willing to use the single brain cell you have in your head then why bother wasting your time replying?

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -10Reply

terrible post

@terrible post

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -9Reply

I fail to see what the deadly virus has to do with smoking. No one in their right mind would ever smoke anyway.

@I fail to see what the deadly virus has to do with smoking. No one in their right mind would ever smoke anyway.

Second hand smoke causes asthma, heart disease and birth defects, weakening everyones immune system

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are +2Reply

Excellent post because you are right. People will do what is in their best interests such as locking down and collecting government money but won't do things that they need to do.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -11Reply

excellent post

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -14Reply
@Anonymousmouse excellent post

I guess the downvotes are pro big tobacco and it all makes sense now

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -8Reply
@Toounknown I guess the downvotes are pro big tobacco and it all makes sense now

I think downvotes are pro anything any. I have a perfect comment for the next large batch I get. wink smilie

They don't bother me because I was told it's a glitch that can be done by one person. I just don't recall how it's done. Think all these are by one sad user with no life

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -15Reply
Anonymous