+54

If a whiner had nothing to complain about they would have nothing to say, amirite?

News & Current Events
1 15

the tin foil conspiracists would need to go into detox.

Only in a perfect world is a winer quiet

@Toounknown Only in a perfect world is a winer quiet

and nothing's perfect so there you go we are stuck with them

Oh no, they would find something even if they had to make it up ono smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -13Reply
@Lil_Princess Oh no, they would find something even if they had to make it up

My thought exactly - they'd find some to complain/whine about.

@beachbum My thought exactly - they'd find some to complain/whine about.

Exactly especially dumb and dummer that keeps tabs on my every move

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -15Reply
@beachbum I've noticed that.

Sadly I was nice enough to warn them that it was harassment and causing emotional distress and kindly warned them to stop.

I did everything my personal attorney instructed me to do. I ain't playing games no more.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -16Reply
@Lil_Princess Sadly I was nice enough to warn them that it was harassment and causing emotional distress and kindly warned them...

is there a way you can block the stalker from seeing your comments? If so that might be something you should do. Just a thought

@is there a way you can block the stalker from seeing your comments? If so that might be something you should...

Thank ya for the suggestion unfortunately since the anonymous feature was implemented back it doesn't allow me the opportunity to protect myself by blocking bullies.

While downvotes aren't harrassment the comments and insults that have screen shots on are enough even going back to 2015.

@Lil_Princess Thank ya for the suggestion unfortunately since the anonymous feature was implemented back it doesn't allow me the...

I'm not too familiar with this site, but someone said you could put your profile on private so a person couldn't see your comments? It might stop whoever is doing it to you or at least make it harder for them to see you. But you know more about this site than I do.

@I'm not too familiar with this site, but someone said you could put your profile on private so a person couldn't...

Thank ya, I will look into that as well. I wish I did know more about the settings unfortunately I am not familiar with a lot of them other than the block button

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -8Reply

Well, whiners like to cry, so, having nothing to cry over must piss them off, so, they'd prolly bitch about that.

Anonymous