+48

Often times cops ignore the suspects requests to end things peacefully by just leaving and prefer standing their ground and shooting, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Law
2 3
The voters have decided that Toounknown is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes billions and billions of times over the years cops have made a problem worse or much worse than if they hadn't of shown up at all. They are people with power, and they tend to abuse that power every chance they get. Calling police should always be an absolute last resort. I know it is for me. I know they are a necessary evil but that's it .

@Cedardoor Yes billions and billions of times over the years cops have made a problem worse or much worse than if they hadn't...

Just saying.. Cops need to assume the risk, not civilians .. Id rather a cop be wrong and die then be wrong and kill an innocent j/s

@Toounknown Just saying.. Cops need to assume the risk, not civilians .. Id rather a cop be wrong and die then be wrong and...

In the heat of the omoment it seems unfair we allow cops to make mistakes....we are fully punished for our actions so should they

Anonymous