+42

You can not change the people in your life, but you can change the people in your life. amirite?

Fogaliens avatar Philosophy
1 18
The voters have decided that Fogalien is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well it's really about changing your own life. And that's easier said than done.

You are what you tolerate.

You can also change life in the people if they piss you off enough.

I can't live in my life, but I can live in my life.

Velstroms avatar Velstrom Yeah You Are +12Reply

i cannot change their diapers but i can get them outta my life

This hits home

Much love ♥️

Are you saying I can change the people but I can't change the people? Or I can change the people but I can't change the people?

And the things that come to those who wait are usually the things left over by the people who got there first.

If this isn't embroidered on an uncomfortable pillow somewhere in this country, I'll eat my hat.

Wise words

You can't

Half of that is true, the people in my life make me who I am, while it isn't that I am 100% them, they still have a huge influence on me, therefore you can change the people in your life, and you can change the people in your life, while

Jaden Smith... is that you?

I can pick my friends and my nose, but "I can't" pick my friend's nose?

You are exactly right, that is why I have been getting rid of toxic people in my life...shame I can't get rid of toxic anonymous stalkers

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -16Reply
Anonymous