+38

It fills me with pride to think of the first American that was told to shut up and thought " who is this ignorant fuck " as he slapped that tyrant across the face and made a country, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar History
1 8
The voters have decided that Toounknown is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Same here

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -6Reply

Patriotism doesn't seem to exist on this site...

@Buzzwaldjuneberry Patriotism doesn't seem to exist on this site...

Define patriotism. Not agreeing with Trump does not make us less of one.

@Define patriotism. Not agreeing with Trump does not make us less of one.

This post received many thumbs down while the one about killing all black people got thumbs ups. How many patriotic people are here?

luciferdeceits avatar luciferdeceit Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Everyone was reporting that post if you go look. Don't assume bub.

Doesn't matter, still got more thumbs up. I reported it too. I assume nothing, bub. My statement stands correct.

luciferdeceits avatar luciferdeceit Yeah You Are +8Reply

I never implied that it did. I don't believe the post did either. But one thing I see on this site is that every time someone speaks about pride in America, or pride in our President, or confronting communism, or exposing corruption etc. etc., they get more thumbs down than up. Agreed? So again, not seeing a lot of patriotism here, just a bunch of people wanting to disagree for some reason known only to them. Btw, you're the only one who mentioned Trump.

Instead of one tyrants now we have millions of them..they are your neighbors reporting you , or telling you how to die

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -12Reply
Anonymous