-75

I ran today.I took the same path i always do but i took a few days off so this was the first time in a while.The first lap i noticed a smell and saw one vulture but i ran past and tried not to notice.The next lap i was ready for the smell and was surprised by 2 vultures but keep going, i noticed they were eating a cat.The next lap i saw 3 vultures and the next i saw 4.My 5th lap i was so happy to see 4 vultures that when i ran by and when the 1 swooped down from a branch i screamed, the 5th .The next lap i thought about what to do as i saw the 6th vulture circling above..Stopping would be easy, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar History
3 15
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What a terrible post.

@What a terrible post.

It was a heartfelt post and nothing terrible about it except you coming to insult it.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -7Reply
@StoicbelicoseGloom He likes to do that.

That has to be one sad person with no friends but there other 20 personalities

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -10Reply
@Lil_Princess That has to be one sad person with no friends but there other 20 personalities

Says you? 20 personalities? I don't know the others that post here.

@Says you? 20 personalities? I don't know the others that post here.

Please note I only play nice for so long before I call ya out.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -13Reply
@What a terrible post.

I took the easy way out and stopped...this post is for the person who stopped those vultures..because otherwise it would never end

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -13Reply

Those are some hateful bastards. I go for a drive often and the other day 5 were in the road and wouldn't move. I actually had to get out of the car and scream at em to move, pretty sure one was thinking of kicking my ass

Anonymous