-73

No one is more a hero during this ...despite what the dems assume, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar History
1 6
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Please explain. I think Democrats have given a lot of voice to the heros of this.

@Please explain. I think Democrats have given a lot of voice to the heros of this.

Where are these heros solutions.... Lockdown is what you do when you have no brain

Your not a hero for doing the ordinary.... Yes people are on the "fronts" ,but the science says they are no more at risk then a regular day...you invent a fake problem then decide then to pay someone more seems shady

heros' wrong dems are trying to censor the real hero's liek the doctors coming forth exposing the lies they are told to sell to push the fear narrative, the doctors who buy the narrative and push it on us are cowards not hero's

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -15Reply

If there was a hero, I would be travelling during my vacation next week

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -8Reply

I farted while being isolated and nobody smelled it but me. I took one for the team. I'm a hero too!

Buzzwaldjuneberrys avatar Buzzwaldjuneberry Yeah You Are -11Reply
Anonymous