-68

From now on, every lying liberal shall be known as Adam "pencil neck" Schiff! So, c'mon all you Adams out there, show your Adam! amirite?

Buzzwaldjuneberrys avatar Politics
3 14
The voters have decided that Buzzwaldjuneberry is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

sure beats being jello jowls mcconnell. fun watching you snowflakes melt.

@or morbidly obese, orange face Trump!

How original! Kudos to you. Is that why you hate him? Because he's fat and orange? Have you seen the "pretty" democrats out there lately? Plastic Pelosi, pencil neck Schiff, sleepy creepy Uncle Joe? Wow, can't you think of some policy of his that you hate, or is it just 'cause he's orange? Buwahahahahaha!

@sure beats being jello jowls mcconnell. fun watching you snowflakes melt.

Btw....you libs are the snow flakes, 'member? Damn, I gotta explain everything to you dumb-asses. We're called far right wing nuts, just for the record. ...and prolly a few other things....

@you always talk about liberals. sounds like you are the one that is a snowflake.

Nope. Snowflake belongs exclusively to liberals. Remember the great "meltdown" of 2016? All that crying, and whining, and "I'm gonna move because Trump got elected!", and rioting, tipping over cars and stuff? Remember? It's still a crybaby-fest with you guys. Yeah, you own that title! Wear it!

@Buzzwaldjuneberry Nope. Snowflake belongs exclusively to liberals. Remember the great "meltdown" of 2016? All that crying, and...

a few radicals does not make up most liberals. you righties never got over obama. the whining now is your side and has been since whiny trump took office with his whiny tweets and speeches about how everything is someone else's fault.

@a few radicals does not make up most liberals. you righties never got over obama. the whining now is your side...

Ha ha ha, you tickle me! A few radicals, you say? Um, how about the entire media being biased and in favour with the dems, how about celebrities who have to be liberal if they have any hope of working again, how about the entire House voting to impeach Trump over nothing but lies they fabricated...need I go on? I will anyway. Let's talk about the corrupt foreign nations that have such high hopes of getting rid of that "menace" Trump so they can fulfill their devious plans with a socialist America. Iran wants terror money, (Obama gave it ) China wants more control over us, (Dems allow them that), I can go on and on, but hey, you don't care about the truth. Love them Liberals, Amirite!!!

@maybe more people are liberal for a reason.

I'm sure everyone has their reasons, or maybe some don't, I don't know. But it's tiring and sad to hear so many people say they hate Trump because "he's a bully", or "he's fat" or because the media hates him, whatever. Time to grow up and see what's really been happening in our government. It's been corrupt for so long, and Trump has been exposing that corruption at his own risk. We needed this. Peace my friend, and I hope you figure it out soon.

Buzzwaldjuneberrys avatar Buzzwaldjuneberry Yeah You Are -17Reply
Anonymous