-69

Most of our expenses are never gonna happen if we don't get married! amirite?

Mariahmcmuffins avatar Religion
2 19
The voters have decided that Mariahmcmuffin is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Never been married and don't see it in my future so I am good without those expenses whatever they may be

@really? I thought you had several kids?

I do have children doesn't mean I have to be married

@Lil_Princess I do have children doesn't mean I have to be married

What? The comment is still there.

You're absolutely right, no one has to be married to have kids. But it makes it better for everyone involved. Just saying.

@What? The comment is still there. You're absolutely right, no one has to be married to have kids. But it makes...

This sweeping generalization (better for everyone) isn't always true and you know it.

@It's better for the kids, that's for sure.

Yeah, kids love seeing and hearing the so-called man of the house abuse their mother.
This isn't a Donna Reed world no matter what Trump wants to think it is.

Not sure why it said that. I placed my comment in the wrong spot and copied and pasted correctly.

I'm in the process of gaining custody of my kids because of neglect and abuse by their father so no it isn't better for them. If it wasn't for CPS and the courts I wouldn't have known as they were kept from me.

doesn't seem fair to them to have no father in their lives.

@doesn't seem fair to them to have no father in their lives.

some fathers don't deserve to be in a child's life. Some are drunks, some are abusers, and some are cheaters. so don't judge another person's decisions, it could happen to you as well.

My children are not up for discussion. Whatever issues you have with don't bring them in to it.

Seriously I am not playing on that.

@glertzle You tell' em!

Oh I sure will. I ain't that sweet person anymore.

@we noticed.

Oh I know because ya seem to be obsessed with me. Don't you have a hobby?

I could suggest one for ya if need be like perhaps bridge jumping without a harness biggrin smilie

@Lil_Princess Oh I sure will. I ain't that sweet person anymore.

You have always been a sweet person only now you ain't takin' shit any more - from anyone

@glertzle You have always been a sweet person only now you ain't takin' shit any more - from anyone

Yes because i finally reached the breaking point with stalkers and bullies

Anonymous