+43

It's so much easier to end a relationship hating each other than it is to end a relationship because you know it's what's best for that person's (and your own) mental health. amirite?

Nickyikkys avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
1 6
The voters have decided that Nickyikky is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

it's sad when some people just can't admit that they weren't meant for one another so they keep hoping things will change, but they never do. Burn all bridges, and don't look back.

Not per say. I had one 'break up' where we left with no hard feelings. It was the easiest end of a relationship I ever had. Never talked to her again, tho.

its trur

Truth

I've done that all my life which means I've been mostly wrong all my life. Against this sad nature, if any kind of relationship looks like it wasn't meant to be, I'm now trying my best to leave/exit/quit on good terms.

@glertzle I've done that all my life which means I've been mostly wrong all my life. Against this sad nature, if any kind of...

just do it. Unless you're a teenager, an adult would know how to leave and not look back. but, some people would rather feel sorry for themselves, and keep hanging on.

Anonymous