-43

If you have ever used " im not allowed to" as an excuse, your a pussy, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Law
1 9
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

you're

@you're

Im glad to see things are back to normal

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -12Reply
@affirmative.

O.k., Mr. perfect, I can't help notice that your second "f" is larger than the first "f". Try not to let that happen again.

Not gonna lie, I have said this more than once because of the relationships I was in. sad smilie

Today, I wouldn't be caught dead saying. I will stay single before I let someone control me.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -9Reply
@Lil_Princess Not gonna lie, I have said this more than once because of the relationships I was in. Today, I wouldn't be...

It seems like something, someone , who was being way too over controlled would say...maybe im harsh but you know what i mean ... You need to break away from that

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -6Reply
@Toounknown It seems like something, someone , who was being way too over controlled would say...maybe im harsh but you know...

Oh I do. That is why I am keeping to myself these days and working around the clock. I am finally getting habit of letting that overwhelming fear of not being able to do something because I am scared to do it. Not a life I want to live again

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -12Reply
@Toounknown Yeah i need to break up with my over protective health care providers

I broke up with mine. Best choice ever seeing how they tried to kill me once

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -11Reply
Anonymous