-49

If you havent left your house in two months, you have no clue what is going on in the the world, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Money & Economics
1 4
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Oh yeh if I ain't outta da house at least six times a year I get loopy..

now that people are locked down, we probably know more about what's happening in the world than ever before. We now have time to read, watch the news, etc.

@now that people are locked down, we probably know more about what's happening in the world than ever before. We...

How could you know anything ...the news has flip floped every story..people in their own lockdown word are asking stupid questions like "am i allowed to " or " are they even open" ...these people come out of their houses for the first time and are pale a chubby and have no clue wgat is going on...if all you have done is watch news during this you are probably more confused tben a person who went to work everyday

I leave my house every day and still have no clue what is going on ono smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -3Reply
Anonymous