-50

You cant name anyone we saved during lock down, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Cars & Transportation
1 35
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

you can't name anyone in any category because a cretin like you has no friends.

@you can't name anyone in any category because a cretin like you has no friends.

hmm smilie ya live in his house...a next door neighbor...follow him personally...if no to all then clearly ya can determine whether he has friends or not

I'm friends with him...so lookie there he has friends ono smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -18Reply
@grow up.

Why don't you...seriously is that the best you can do. You seriously should be ashamed of your behavior.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -15Reply
@Lil_Princess Why don't you...seriously is that the best you can do. You seriously should be ashamed of your behavior.

anonymous is likely tom boy janet, a very immature baby who attacks and shows hate and then says we are the hateful ones

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -13Reply
@Anonymousmouse anonymous is likely tom boy janet, a very immature baby who attacks and shows hate and then says we are the hateful ones

I would have thought that too however when several comments about my personal life were made it narrowed it down to two participants. Also the dumb b*tch, gave herself away when she removed her alt account and a couple of comments vanished.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -13Reply
@Lil_Princess I would have thought that too however when several comments about my personal life were made it narrowed it down to...

go look at your own comments. no one talks about your personal life but you all the time.

@go look at your own comments. no one talks about your personal life but you all the time.

Oh did I strike a nerve cause ya know I am right. You would think at your age you would stop acting the way you do.

Sorry darling 80 is not really the new 30

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -16Reply
@Evidently you make stuff up. Maybe you need a life.

Nah not my style nor is playing the victim

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -20Reply
@Lil_Princess Nah not my style nor is playing the victim

You do play the victim, you just don't see it.

@You do play the victim, you just don't see it.

Nah I sure don't now you can stop harassing me anytime. You would think you would grow tired of being my biggest fan. I know I am tired of ya being it.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -21Reply
@Lil_Princess Nah I sure don't now you can stop harassing me anytime. You would think you would grow tired of being my biggest...

You have the wrong anonymous. I'm not a fan,I don't harass you nor do I follow you. You let yourself be known on posts. That's all it is. It's called an opinion, it's that simple.

Sounds like a lot of bitter and lonely people make these posts, don't you think?

@Sounds like a lot of bitter and lonely people make these posts, don't you think?

Were fucking bitter because the retards who call our leaders retarded are listening to the laws that retards made

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -12Reply
@Trump could have prevented all this if he acted quicker.

if he acted quicker y'all would have called him racist, y'all just have donald trump hatred syndrome. he couldn;t win no matter what he did

@rather that than watching 100K die because of him.

until 100k die anyways because you know, money power and tyranny

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -12Reply
@Anonymousmouse until 100k die anyways because you know, money power and tyranny

sure the whole world is in a conspiracy together. your kind of crazy is scary.

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -21Reply
@Toounknown Your dumb

you're not your

@you're not your

You are so useful..why cant we get along

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -17Reply
@Toounknown Luckly there was no real situation to handle

shame on you! tell that to the families that loss 100K.

@shame on you! tell that to the families that loss 100K.

families who had family who had cancer or other death sentences who died from those but because they want to push FEAR they labelled death as covid. it happened to a family member of mine, he had terminal cancer, not covid yet when cancer took his life doctors labelled his death covid,

how many lives has covid supposedly killed so far? 360,00? (even with the inflated and made up death numbers) thats 340,000 LESS DEATH then the flu which in the same time frame has killed 650,000 worldwide,

or what about the 1.3 MILLION who have died from tuberculosis last year?

do we just lock down for the rest of ou r miserable damn lives because you are afraid? FFS GROW UP

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -21Reply

They messed up social distancing or ignored pre existing conditions... They should have known to self isolate if they wrre high risk..these people that died had to be warned to take precaution from their doctors every flu season

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -22Reply
@Toounknown They messed up social distancing or ignored pre existing conditions... They should have known to self isolate if...

messed up? they are victims. trump is the one that knew how bad it was but chose to ignore it and people trusted him.

Anonymous