-51

I can tell you from experience that lockdown is more depressing then losing parents and grandparents, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Family
1 15
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Obviously you all are not educated how bad it is to die of this. Families can't even give their loved ones comfort. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for making posts like this.

Yes and great great or great great great grandparents even worse. I still miss good ole great great great grandpa Jebediah and dear ole great great great granny Petunia.

Absolutely not. My parents died a tragically and this shit show doesn't compare.

@Lil_Princess Absolutely not. My parents died a tragically and this shit show doesn't compare.

That's sad but everyone's tragic loss matters. It's not right to compare losses.

@That's sad but everyone's tragic loss matters. It's not right to compare losses.

Not comparing my parents death to anyone else's so stop reading into something that isn't there so you can argue.

@Lil_Princess Not comparing my parents death to anyone else's so stop reading into something that isn't there so you can argue.

You absolutely compared someone's else's tragedy to yours. I only read what was written. That's why your a shit show.

"My parents died a tragically and this shit show doesn't compare."

You did compare and someone losing their parent to this is not a shit show. It's very real. Have a little respect and don't complain if you get pushback for your very inconsiderate words.

@Toounknown I compared it not her

Absolutely not. My parents died a tragically and this shit show doesn'tcompare.

Lil_Princesss avatarLil_Princess
NO WAY
-6

@Absolutely not. My parents died a tragically and this shit show doesn'tcompare. **Lil_Princesss...

Your saying someboby is not sympathetic towards you for something you havent experienced???

@You're a shit show!

she's not but the comment is.

@she's not but the comment is.

COMMENTING with such pure arrogance and ignorance is not someone I wish to know.

@You're a shit show!

Is shuffleboard not in season? Crocheting to much for ya? Stop following me around

Children should see their parents die anything else seems more tragic... But im sorry for your loss thanks for sharing