-57

Americans are dumb, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar History
0 9
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Alot of Americans have little minds and live in little bubbles.

Speak for yourself.

@Speak for yourself.

he's not american.

smarter then Canadians.

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -12Reply

Many are - look at all the little Hitler governors all over the country the progs elected.

@beachbum Many are - look at all the little Hitler governors all over the country the progs elected.

if you believe that than you have no sensitivity to those that died under hitler.

@if you believe that than you have no sensitivity to those that died under hitler.

Wrong again, cupcake. I've been to Israel, I've seen Yad Vashem, I've seen Schindler's grave.

You have somehow missed the reference to Hitler's power grab was in part a manipulation of social chaos such as this virus. These politicians are using that as an excuse to usher in full blown socialism and control - many have commented using this virus as a way to force their socialist agenda on America. I, for one, don't want to live in a Venezuela - once a VERY wealthy country.

Its not the nazis that i despise a much as the locals who survived by ratting out hiding jews

Anonymous