-24

Man, imagine if women's boobs and men's balls exchanged places. You'd be grabbing a woman's balls. There'd be phrases like "boobs of steel". amirite?

Montiexxs avatar Quizzes, Brainteasers & Riddles
0 13
The voters have decided that Montiexx is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Wait, so woman have balls where they'd have boobs and guys just can't walk?

@Cheytuflya Wait, so woman have balls where they'd have boobs and guys just can't walk?

Well, I was thinking like the balls on the woman are huge just like how boobs are. There'd be different ball sizes like cup sizes. The same idea goes for the man's boobticles.

@Montiexx Well, I was thinking like the balls on the woman are huge just like how boobs are. There'd be different ball sizes...

So, do women produce sperm in their boobs, and shoot it out through nipples? Do guys lactate from urethra? How do we reproduce?

@Maximumpollution So, do women produce sperm in their boobs, and shoot it out through nipples? Do guys lactate from urethra? How do...

Well, if a man stores his sperm in his balls and releases it through his genitalia, I imagine a woman with testicles as boobs producing her own sperm and directing it towards her womb. Basically asexual reproduction. However it is the man's duty to breast feed the child with his boobticles. The penis is useless unless used for sexual pleasure.

@Tanmoykayesen I have so many questions, but at this point I'm afraid to ask them...

It's alrighty. You can just carry on with your day/night. Thank you and have a nice day!

And people would still be confused about how much attention they should pay to them...

oh god. the babies, they would have to drink from the boobs still

Bags of sand

You got a lotta tits for saying that!

Anonymous