-70

Our beloved american policemen and policewomen should receive extensive training on how not to get caught when they are murdering us, amirite?

History
0 9
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

In as much as democrat governors and mayors should be trained in how to effectively run a city or state.....

@Buzzwaldjuneberry In as much as democrat governors and mayors should be trained in how to effectively run a city or state.....

nice that you turn everything into blaming the left. donald trump is so proud of sheple like you.

@nice that you turn everything into blaming the left. donald trump is so proud of sheple like you.

Hey, I call 'em like I see 'em. Every single one of those cities are democrat ran. Mayors are refusing to do anything about it, letting them "blow off steam" and "get it out of their system", etc.. is that a proper way to run a city? Huh? Tell me honestly, without using Trump as an excuse because you have no other. You know in your heart that they're wrong, your pride just won't let you admit it. Peace, friend.

@wrong!

Care to elaborate on that, or, is that it? You do know that DeBlasio's daughter was one of those who were arrested, right? Do you think that may have been part of the reason he wanted cops to stand down? Tell me honestly, in your heart, you don't see anything wrong here, or at least "smell a rat"? You seem like an intelligent person to me, surely you must wonder....I know I sure do. Peace, Bro.

Anonymous