-65

Once again the violence from the protests are from the manipulated youth, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar History
1 12
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

same with the maga youth.

And the paid ones.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are -12Reply
@beachbum And the paid ones.

yes the alt right has organized many to hurt the cause of lawful protest.

@yes the alt right has organized many to hurt the cause of lawful protest.

I have absolutely no problem with lawful protest - none. But what I have seen isn't lawful protest, but complete chaos and anarchy.

@if that is all you see you are the problem.

Cupcake, my vision is just fine. It's you who can't see that are the problem. Anarchy is not the answer. Even the man's family is saying that, yet the violence continues which says the rioters are not one bit interested in him or his family.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are -17Reply
@beachbum Cupcake, my vision is just fine. It's you who can't see that are the problem. Anarchy is not the answer. Even...

Ahem, sir or madam. How did Trump clear the way for his stroll to the church for his bible-waving photo op? Tell me he didn't have a throng of peaceful protesters shoved and tear-gassed aside.

@Ahem, sir or madam. How did Trump clear the way for his stroll to the church for his bible-waving photo op? Tell me...

I agree and bunker boy had the Bible upside down. Just a mere prop....as is his 30% of idiots.

Anonymous