+86

Donald Trump's recent specification that DEMOCRATIC mayors -- without reference to Republican mayors -- "need to be tougher" against the amount of city crime by protesters protesting the death of George Floyd, is proof and a perfect example of Donald Trump not treating Democrats and Republicans equal, despite the issues with Democrats and Republicans being the exact same issue. In this case- Donald Trump's response to Democratic AND Republican mayors not doing a good enough job to reduce city crime: "Democratic mayors need to be tougher..." amirite?

England51stStates avatar Politics
0 12
The voters have decided that England51stState is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Donald Trump has no ability to lead a country.

@Donald Trump has no ability to lead a country.

So you are saying one of the little Hitler governors or Uncle Joe Gaffe could do better.

@Yes.

Good luck, then living under Hitler as the elite rulers get richer and richer, and you pay $.80 or more on the dollar to pay for all their free stuff you'll get.

And as far as Joe goes, he can hardly find his way out of his basement without someone to lead him.

Again, good luck with all that.

@The man is a national disgrace.

I could make that statement for about 99.8% of past presidents and current congressional members and most current governors and mayors.

@You would be wrong, Twinkie.

Maybe some day your blinders will come off and you will see that the 99.8 career politicians are all self-serving. But, then, probably you won't. Obviously you trust government officials a heck of a lot more than I do. I love my country, but not the politicians.

@beachbum Maybe some day your blinders will come off and you will see that the 99.8 career politicians are all...

You tend to over exaggerate most (info?) that you bring up in a discussion.

@You tend to over exaggerate most (info?) that you bring up in a discussion.

Years ago I was a state employee. The state legislature said there wasn't enough money to give a pay raise. Eventually there was a pay raise, but only after they had voted themselves big pay raises twice. Must be nice to vote yourself nice fat pay raises and have someone else pay all your expenses. Do a bit of research and see just how rich those folks in DC get once they get elected with all the closed door deals and insider info/trading that they do. Corrupt as the day is long - and I'm talking about both sides of the aisle. So, explain to me why you think I'm exaggerating about my lack of respect and trust for them because I'm not one bit.

Actually, don't waste your breath or my time answering since I already know what you think.

@beachbum Years ago I was a state employee. The state legislature said there wasn't enough money to give a pay raise...

Do you even hear yourself? Do you even care that your bullshit has nothing to do with the post? Donald Trump is a disgrace to this nation.....suck it bum.

It IS starting to feel like a free country ... I say keep passing the blame and then do nothing

Anonymous