+141

Fascism isn't coming to America. It's already here. amirite?

Events of the last few days leave little doubt we live in a total police state. Cops across the country, In full military battle gear, were out busting heads just like they've been trained to do. The police slogan should be "If you're big, strong and stupid, we want you".
If you were under some kind of delusion that the cops are there to protect you it should be clear that this is not the case. You think you have rights? You don't. You think your guns will protect you from the police? are you kidding? The militarization of police is just one more piece of the Fascist authoritarian puzzle. They've already discredited the press, destroyed democratic institutions and cast doubt on the judicial system. You might want to read Joseph Geobles steps to Fascism.

urwutuiss avatar Countries & Places
1 28
The voters have decided that urwutuis is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Something else worth doing in order to get a handle on what the hell's going on in Trump's mind: google "Hitler quotes".

Well the fact that Trump still has a good chance of being reelected shows how collectively demented we've become as a people. Climate change is wreaking havoc on this great planet yet we do almost nothing. Trump has even deregulated or done away with policies and protections to quicken the crisis. Crazy.. Please vote..

Liar

Dumb...you Liberals are just...dumb. Antifa, the ones causing the violence, are liberal. Had the violence never started, the cops would not have to react. Pallets of bricks being delivered to riot locations, and you think that's alright? You're brain washed. Pull your heads out of your asses and pay close attention to what is really happening. Your hatred for Trump has blinded you to the truth. If you don't like the results of an election, then vote next time, But don't bitch to me if the rest of the country doesn't share your communist view points. You're a bunch of crybaby snowflakes who should have been spanked when you were younger.

@all perpetrators are left leaning huh? you are delusional if you believe that.

I don't believe that's what he said, Sir. I think he was referring to Antifa in this particular situation. Antifa is funded by George Soros, and supported by democrats. Much like the KKK of old.

@You're fucking nuts

Nice. I respond politely and you hit me with that? Learn your fucking history, moron! And you better read up on current events as well. Your post just proves to the world that civility is met with hostility when it comes to you liberal fucks! You spew hatred, admit it. I, a conservative, met you with anger when you presented yourself as angry. You, on the other hand, respond with anger and vulgarity when presented with polite truth. UNDERSTAND YOURSELF!!! This is why we fucking hate Liberalism. You're too fucking ignorant to understand how ignorant you are. Pussy.

@Buzzwaldjuneberry Dumb...you Liberals are just...dumb. Antifa, the ones causing the violence, are liberal. Had the violence never...

Apparently all the people in prison are right and all the big meanie cops are wrong.

Anyone should be able to break into a store, take what they want, burn a couple of things along the way and not be harassed about it.

Also, they should be given kool-ade and a Left Twix, when they’ve finished “shopping” instead of getting their ass kicked.

Un frikking believable.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon No Way -14Reply
@4 cops murdered a man that did not deserve it. that is what this is about.

That isn’t an excuse to break the law and act like you should get away with it.

Common sense, use it.

@DandyDon That isn’t an excuse to break the law and act like you should get away with it. Common sense, use it.

So what's the excuse for killing an unarmed man in the street and tear gassing, pepper spraying and running down peaceful protesters while arresting journalists?
They didn't arrest any looters
You're more concerned about property than people's lives.
Do you not see where it goes from here?
Sending out a bunch of roided up goons in full military battle gear is how dictators work.

@urwutuis So what's the excuse for killing an unarmed man in the street and tear gassing, pepper spraying and running down...

Never said there was an excuse for that man being killed, no one made an excuse for it,
The person that murdered him is locked up and will probably be there for life.
The crap that is going on after the fact, is what I'm talking about.

I don't know of any peaceful protesters being sprayed with anything.
Where I live, there are videos proving, the only protesters that were sprayed with tear gas were the ones shipped in from out of state and were either sprayed because they chose to break curfew or act like fools and rushed police barricades, to try and get to where they weren't allowed to go.
Before those idiots were shipped in, all protests here were peaceful and there were no problems.

All this is, is the same bullshit they pull every 4 years, to keep black and white people fighting against each other.
Whoever can't see that has blinders on.

That's why you'll be surprised when Trump wins again.
More black people don't buy this bullshit, than you would like to think.

There's ole Al Sharpton, all of a sudden back in the spotlight.
You don't hear a peep out of him, when black people are killing each other, everyday, in every city across the country.
For Al, black lives only matter, when they're killed by a white cop.

Then there's Joe Biden telling people, if they can't decide to vote for him or Trump, you ain't black.

So your alternative is to lump all policeman together as bad, because of a few.
Is that how you judge everyone?

And when you get your wish to eliminate all policeman and we instead have the military walking our streets 24/7, I'm sure you'll feel better about that, right?

Wake up people, don't take the cheese.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon No Way -12Reply
@DandyDon Never said there was an excuse for that man being killed, no one made an excuse for it, The person that murdered...

You can't be serious. If you haven't seen the large numbers of videos of police brutality across the country you live in a bubble.
In DC alone they used gas, rubber bullets, grenades and pepper spray against peaceful protesters so Bunker Boy could play the tough guy and have his picture taken with a book he's never read. The only violence was from the police.
There is video of people dressed like police in gas masks going around and breaking store windows and walking away.
I would venture to say that most if not all of the property destruction was not from protesters but from hired thugs. Like the police.
They manufacture consent for the use of violence.
How many times are we supposed to fall for this bullshit.
You are the one who has taken the cheese

@urwutuis You can't be serious. If you haven't seen the large numbers of videos of police brutality across the country you...

I guess we'll both take our cheese to the voting booths .
We'll find out what the majority of people really believe.

I'm betting it'll be round 2 videos of dazed and confused liberals crying and wondering what went wrong.....Again.

Trying to rationalize their ignorance by thinking the majority of people are insane.

Of course, they could bring back Hillary in 2024, pair her up with Joe, if he's not in the nuthouse by then.

Their slogan could be....
"Your vote for us, qualifies you for a chance to win a giant tv and a lifetime supply of Orville Redenbacher popcorn....doesn't matter if you're black or white".

DandyDons avatar DandyDon No Way -10Reply
@DandyDon I guess we'll both take our cheese to the voting booths . We'll find out what the majority of people really...

Don't conflate liberals with the democratic party. Biden is almost as bad as Trump and those protests should be at Pelosi's and McConnell's houses et al.
Yes we will find out what the majority thinks and I wonder if we've gotten any smarter since 2016. Not that it matters much. They've already looted most the country and you guys can't wait to help them get the rest.
They walk off with bags of cash and your only concern is whether or not they need help getting it in the limo.
But Trump is doing such a bang up job with the protests and covid-19 I'm sure it'll be a cake walk. Using the military against your own citizens is sure to be a winner with the public.
This is your strong leader? Hiding in the basement? Barricading himself inside the WH?
The guy is spineless.

@urwutuis Don't conflate liberals with the democratic party. Biden is almost as bad as Trump and those protests should be at...

You sure do talk in circles,

You lump all cops together as bad and want them gone but when that happens and there's no choice but to use the military, you'll blame it on Trump.
See that's that crazy logic, that will get him elected again..."Everything is Trumps fault"

You want to talk about looting, let me explain something, it doesn't matter which party has a president, at the time, they both do their equal share of looting while in office, I'm not delusional about that, like some.
The people doing the actual looting right now and destroying property, that is directly hurting citizens, who are already struggling and will have their lives destroyed by them, is the reality of looting.
You seem to think just because they have a message and a right to protest(Not a right to break the law) that it's just property and we should just shrug it off and let them continue.
That thinking is what is causing more problems.

If Trump would lose, you wont see me crying alligator tears and complaining.
I can accept what the majority chooses.

Because the bottom line is, life goes on and I have to continue to work every day and do the things I need to do, no matter who is president.
Personal responsibility doesn't waver or change because of a political party.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon No Way -21Reply
@DandyDon You sure do talk in circles, You lump all cops together as bad and want them gone but when that happens and...

You're reading things that aren't there. I didn't say all cops are bad but I will say it's the rule rather than the exception. I have generations of cops in the family. It takes a certain mind set to be a cop and it's not to protect and serve. Now that Quivering Don has militarized them again it's worse than it ever was. Now he's barricaded himself in the WH and using police and unidentified combat troops armed to the gills.

You realize that using the military domestically is against the constitution right? And that tear gas is not even permitted in war.
No choice? Bullshit.

You're right Personal responsibility is a must. So where's the responsibility for tear gassing protesters? Where's the responsibility for beating up and arresting the press? Where's the responsibility for dividing the country and turning US streets into combat zones. Where's the responsibility for cracking peaceful protester's heads, using flash grenades and rubber bullets on Americans.
Using the military domestically is against the constitution and tear gas is even banned from war. But it's OK to use it on protesters.
No choice? Bullshit.

Trump has done everything he can to divide the country and make it an authoritarian police state. But you guys actually like that. You worry about your 2nd amendment rights but it's all the other ones that are being taken away you just don't see it.

You think elections will make a difference. They won't. Trump is in the WH by design not by a miracle. You don't think Biden actually won all those states do you. The UN says that exit poles with more than 4% discrepancy are clear evidence of election fraud. Most of the primary exit poles were in double digits. They would have used anyone as long as it wasn't Sanders. The ruling elite were terrified he could stop the gravy train. That's democrats and republicans.

You think Trump[ is fighting for the working man? Are you kidding. He has made and is making a major contribution to the destruction of America. Just like Obama and Bush and Clinton and all the way back to where it started, Reagan.

Is it? Seems to me that this is more about destroying innocent people, both white and black. How is that helping this problem of bad cops? Here's a thought.. the bad cop who did this is governed by a democrat. Why hasn't the democrat fixed this problem of bad cops being allowed to work in his police force? Mostly democrat-run cities being attacked, yet the democrats promise, every campaign, to end this kinda shit. But they don't, do they? And idiots like you just keep voting for them. You really need to wise up. I apologize for going off on you so hard, but really, dude, you gotta wake up.

Its sad these kids havent learned true ONLINE peaceful protest...im sick of seeing all the death and pain the the riots themselves have caused... Yes another horrible murder by a cop was filmed , but cant these kids see that more protest means more cops, violence and waste... I love the surprised look on their faces when the protesters allow themselves to be brutalized by protesting illegally, then wanting sympathy in the news, as if the tax payers dont want vandals punished. If riots mean a bigger police budget i bet we see another black murder by cop...you know to pish the narrative of unrest

@Toounknown Its sad these kids havent learned true ONLINE peaceful protest...im sick of seeing all the death and pain the the...

Right. And they get sympathy in the news. Get this...When Michiganders marched peacefully on the Capitol to protest the lockdown, FULLY ARMED, not one person was hurt, not one building burned, not one unruly act was committed, yet the media called them "shameful". When unarmed thugs burn cities down Nationwide, they are hailed by the media as "understandable" and "respected". If that doesn't tell you what's going on with our propaganda networks, then nothing I can say will change anyone's mind. Peace bro.