-124

The only real villain in our story is truly oneself

Image for post The only real villain in our story is truly oneself
Lil_Princesss avatar Law
3 16
The voters have decided that Lil_Princess is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Life is all about perception. Or acceptance.

And the saga continues......

@And the saga continues......

Do tell what saga? ...as you clearly don't know what I am talking about. Please keep your drama and hate towards me off my posts as I do not need it. If you continue to harass me I will continue to report you . Your obsession with me is clearly unhealthy. You hide behind an anonymous persona which is sad . Bully someone else because I am truly sick of your stupid shit.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -16Reply
@Toounknown Hehe..maybe not

I know what they were implying however my post had nothing to do with anyone or anything on here whatsoever.

Not sure why I am letting this pathetic sack of crap upset me but I am. You think they would get tired of being up my ass all the time.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -15Reply

nope.

@nope.

Explain please?

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -19Reply
@nope.

Good didn't really care anyways

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -22Reply
@2908605

First of all I did forgive, second I don't have God damn alzheimers therefore I haven't forgotten the shit show you have put me through.

Secondly, I have had a family situation going on as I had a severe allergic reaction and Sydney had another seizure . Please note that the world doesn't revolve around you.

Wanna talk about all the truth you have said, cause I can lay all those cards out on the table

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -14Reply
@2911185

Nah ya have just been hammering in the nails to the coffin is all.

Don't think for one cotton picking minute, that I will keep quite about the things you have done...hell half I don't have to tell because you make a public display here

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -8Reply