+78

This is beyond ignorance and stupidity. amirite?

Trump is finally doing something about COVID-19. He's holding up production of needed supplies.
While visiting a facility that produces desperately needed swabs for testing Trump again refused to wear a mask which made it necessary for the company to dump all the swabs they made that day as they were no longer sterile.
Way to go Bunker Boy!

urwutuiss avatar Philosophy
0 13
The voters have decided that urwutuis is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They need way more then a mask if they want those needles to stay sterile... The factory is making excuses...cloth masks do nothing

@Toounknown They need way more then a mask if they want those needles to stay sterile... The factory is making excuses...cloth...

Yeah, why would you want to listen to doctors. What do they know.
The factory is making excuses. Of course, what else could it possibly be. It couldn't be the spread of saliva in a clean room.
They just wear masks in the operating room to look cool. My spit needs to be free.

@urwutuis Yeah, why would you want to listen to doctors. What do they know. The factory is making excuses. Of course, what...

Yes the masks in operating rooms are so the doctor doesnt drool directly into your open wound... Hes not wearing it for infectious diseases

BAHAHAHHAHAHA your hate for trump is getting desperate, I am not a sheep or an idiot, I won;t wear a mask because liars said it would save lives. no it doesn't it just shows who's willing to be manipulated

@Anonymousmouse BAHAHAHHAHAHA your hate for trump is getting desperate, I am not a sheep or an idiot, I won;t wear a mask because...

Let's not let anything like evidence get in the way. Wearing a mask isn't easy like voter ID.
Shirt and shoe requirements are fine but a mask? It's beneath my dignity to have concern for others.

@Anonymousmouse

Let's say there is one one in a million chance of infecting someone because you weren't wearing a mask that day. I think that's still enough reason to wear it. The mask won't harm you and has a small chance to prevent someone else from getting harmed.

@Let's say there is one one in a million chance of infecting someone because you weren't wearing a mask that day. I...

oh come on we don;t wear a mask for the flu, and covid real death rate according to cdc is .004, AKA THE FUCKING FLU not 3.4% like they lied about day one

Every 4 years they try to cause chaos with whipped up racism, protests etc.
It's like clock work.
They hate Trump so much, they'll blame their constipation on him.
They went all out this time, can't wait for the moaning and groaning by them when Trump wins again.

@DandyDon Every 4 years they try to cause chaos with whipped up racism, protests etc. It's like clock work. They hate Trump...

Nobody has to make shit up to make Trump look bad. Just quote him and describe what he does.
Every 4 years? I see alternative facts are not out of bounds.
It doesn't matter if Trump wins again. It'll just be more of the same authoritarian, unconstitutional lack of leadership and the continued fleecing of America.
Now that he's barricaded himself in the WH with an unidentified and probably illegal private army surrounding it I'm sure he feels like a tough guy.

Anonymous