+79

Everyone who has ingested dyhydrogen monoxide has a 100% chance of death, amirite?

98%Yeah You Are2%No Way
Saintmediocres avatar Religion
Share
0 6
The voters have decided that Saintmediocre is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

100% of rapists have been known to ingest it

KikiIsMemers avatar KikiIsMemer Yeah You Are +15Reply

That's water so yes

That's why it's DIEhydrogen monoxide

Ghostturdzs avatar Ghostturdz Yeah You Are +7Reply

How do you figure? Other than the fact that we all have a certain death in our future...

Anonymous +7Reply

even if you dont take it you have 100 chance of death, humans don;t live forever

Anonymous