+66

As camera technology improves things that are visible from space aren't that monumental or impressive anymore, amirite?

Science
0 6

I often wonder why they can't use their telescopes and what-nots to see the flag that was planted on the moon. Any thoughts?

@Toounknown

That's a flag? I guess I expected more. We can see planets across the galaxy, but I get a black dot that they tell me is a flag? How do I know? I wanna see a flag. And here's something that's odd....in 1968 we maintained communication with the men on the moon, today, I can't even get cell phone service to call my neighbor...what's that about? I'm just curious, that's all. (Not bitchin', don't get me wrong)

@Buzzwaldjuneberry That's a flag? I guess I expected more. We can see planets across the galaxy, but I get a black dot that they tell...

Yes very disappointing...a flag just proves they landed something there, i wanna see a pic like that of a man walking... frankly they have cameras better then this so what are they hiding ..we will see what elon does...im sure you need to land a man on the moon before you go to mars..

Anonymous