+72

Nobody is of any importance. amirite?

bismith5000s avatar Cars & Transportation
0 15
The voters have decided that bismith5000 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Does this mean I'm a worthless piece of trash just floating along until me and everything I love dies and I just fall into a void never being remembered

@bismith5000 Well not necessarily trash, you are meat with caloric value.

Oh that's ok
But doesn't this by definition mean I'm important as I hold value, so be it caloric

@Highvaluedaygame Oh that's ok But doesn't this by definition mean I'm important as I hold value, so be it caloric

Important on some level I suppose. To a turkey vulture scavenging? Yea you are an important snack. To the universe? Nah

Except to other people.

@bismith5000 Who, also, are unimportant.

I bet you're fun at parties.

Depends on your definition of importance.
An don't you say #define _IMPORTANCE_

Spliffkillahs avatar Spliffkillah Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Spliffkillah Depends on your definition of importance. An don't you say #define _IMPORTANCE_

I means in terms of utility to the universe, something with absolute permanence.

In terms of universe, probably not (yet). Until our progression starts impacting suns and stars.

Spliffkillahs avatar Spliffkillah Yeah You Are +4Reply

You felt important enough, to ask this question.

Anonymous