+107

Just like Donald Trump, rotten cops reflects who we are. Get used to it, puddin' cup, amirite?

Cedardoors avatar Politics
0 17
The voters have decided that Cedardoor is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I used puddin' cup in reference to the Johnny Baldwin tragedy, but meant no disrespect toward him. On and on, it never ends, but this is what the greatest country of all time in the universe has come to. Why so surprised when it happens so much. It happens alot more, but without video it is buried along with the innocent lives they take. The cops reflect what our justice system has come to and we have become. Reform.. Like buddy said, That'll be the day..

This is what you people that think it's now legal to start terrorizing citizens are going to start having to deal with.
You think you're just going to walk over people and they'll allow you to do it.

You better think twice.

Thank you Dems for helping Trump to win, you seem to never learn.
I know you wont watch this because its like a vampire trying to look at a cross.

@DandyDon Thank you Dems for helping Trump to win, you seem to never learn. I know you wont watch this because its like a...

I lived in Seattle in the last century. I hated it there. I forever hope the Seahawks to lose. But Seattle has nothing to do with Trump being a bad president. As bad as Trump is, GOP will likely find a way to make Ted Cruz president . This country ain't seen shit yet. Go Trump !!

@Cedardoor I lived in Seattle in the last century. I hated it there. I forever hope the Seahawks to lose. But Seattle has...

True what's going on in Seattle has nothing to do with Trump.
It shows the hypocrisy of the left and the insanity they believe in.

Exactly, Go Trump!

@you're an ass.

Downvote me, it seems to make your group feel better.
Be an ass or be nice, it doesn't matter, so I might as well be an ass, your words, not mine.

It doesn't matter what I post, I can't get a simple discussion, facts don't matter,
Just like that video I put up of Candice Owens, she spoke with respect to everyone and gave facts...you don't want facts.
.Can I get a simple discussion from any of you about it?....no
I can bet you never even played that video, and just called her some nonsense "black/white supremacist".
Hell, I made a joke on a post and got downvoted by the mob

It doesn't matter what I say, or what facts I give, it'll be downvotes, calling me a racist, blah blah blah.
Has it ever entered your mind, that maybe it's not everyone else.

Trump 2020.

@you're an ass.

Your the ignorant ASS.

hootowls avatar hootowl Yeah You Are -8Reply
@No, you are !

You are the uneducated nit wit.

hootowls avatar hootowl Yeah You Are -17Reply

God Bless President Trump.He's the only President to get off his butt and work hard for the American people. He donates his pay check to different causes. Obama left office a millionaire as did Hill and Billy.

hootowls avatar hootowl Yeah You Are -11Reply

So, do the looters, rioters, arsonists, thugs also reflect who we are?

@beachbum So, do the looters, rioters, arsonists, thugs also reflect who we are?

No, it reflects who the dems are, they’re proud to be criminals.

That’s why they want to do away with the police, so they can just walk into a bank, make a withdrawal (without having an account) and demand a free toaster, or they’ll throw a hissy fit.

I see those jack holes in Seattle are already begging for food because the homeless people stole their food, lmao bunch of idiots that couldn’t run a popsicle stand.

That’s the kind of leaders they like.

Anonymous