+68

The universe is literally a paradox, it isn't possible that nobody made it but it also probably isn't possible that somebody made it. amirite?

11964610s avatar Science
0 12
The voters have decided that 11964610 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It isn't possible that made by "-body".

@dankXD It isn't possible that made by "-body".

It is, if somebody made it then that person had to be made by somebody or something, and then it repeats

I'm Muslim but I'm just pointing it out

@11964610 It is, if somebody made it then that person had to be made by somebody or something, and then it repeats I'm...

If it is, humans even can't imagine about the creator's form. Just can't understand because the creator is so divinely. Words are not enough to describe, I would not like to call the creator "-body".

Oh boy. This is my time to shine. There's actually a scientific answer to this. If you took a microscope down to the molecular level in a room full of nothing, you would see nothing, right? Wrong. Do you know how in math there are negative numbers? The world can do that with negative matter. They saw that the nothing was actually splitting. Occasionally, the nothing would turn into a piece of positive matter, and a piece of negative matter. +1 and -1 in math. They still equaled nothing, however. The nothing was just split. The 2 different pieces almost instantly reconnected, forming nothing again. In rare cases, however, the two sides would drift apart. If they ever touched, they would become nothing again. Take this with a grain of salt though. I can't remember if it was on the molecular or atomic level that they split. Do your own research, and come to your own conclusions. In my opinion, this means we're made of positive matter and another world exists of negative matter we're not apart of. Also to the person who said "Quantum Physics", you are correct. Quantum Physics is, described by the dictionary: Part of quantum field theory, is a fundamental theory in physics. It describes physical properties of nature on an atomic scale. Athough the Sci-Fi says bit is incorrect. This is all science.

The universe caused itself to exist because it needed to exist.

Depends but what do you mean by nobody? You are right on it being a paradox because it is everything created from nothing. But no one necessarily ‘made' it. It's been here the whole time.

@11964610 Yes but nothing just "becomes"

It didn't just become. It's always been here. We have elementary laws of science that prove this.

@Gggdddggdd It didn't just become. It's always been here. We have elementary laws of science that prove this.

Yea but how would it be "here" if nothing made it, as I said things don't just appear randomly

Sci-Fi says QUANTUM PHYSICS

Anonymous