+71

When the guys get together, they insult each other without really meaning it. When the girls get together, they compliment each other without really meaning it. amirite?

Larny2019s avatar Relationships
0 14
The voters have decided that Larny2019 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And when guys and girls get together nothing makes sense...

dankXDs avatar dankXD Yeah You Are +12Reply

Can't relate. My girlfriends and I genuinely compliment each other and make fun of each other all the time

I am a guy and have never insulted my friends for fun. I don't have guy friends that do this. Why do guys do this?

@Aapahayworth Because it's fun for some reason. I have no idea why, it just is.

The insults are getting worse for me and my friends by the day. Since we've known each other for so long there's nothing we don't call each other. No insult in is too far, nothing is too personal. It's great fun most of the time.

Bitches be trippin'

this is so good

I'll add that the best women I know take part in the ribbing. I make fun of my wife and she makes fun of me.

This makes no sense and is a false stereotype. Who actually thinks this?

Aww, you're so sweet, you asshole.

This may be true if you're a teenager.

Anonymous