+10

You can either control your fear or let fear control you...the choice is always you

I used to let fear control my mind but not anymore

Image for post You can either control your fear or let fear control you...the choice is always you
Lil_Princesss avatar Jobs & Employment
8 37
The voters have decided that Lil_Princess is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

amen. i am quite afraid of lime disease, but I won;t let it ruin my fun hiking and going into the mountains

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -4Reply
@Anonymousmouse amen. i am quite afraid of lime disease, but I won;t let it ruin my fun hiking and going into the mountains

I haven't been on a lake or in a pool since I was 15 after almost dying. This weekend I got out on the lake in a boat and spent two days in the pool. I no longer let my fear stop me.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -16Reply

Butterflies are so meaningful to some people no??

@Toounknown Butterflies are so meaningful to some people no??

I've been letting the milkweed grow on my land because Monarch butterfly larvae eat it, and I heard that the Monarch is dwindling in numbers. Love seeing the butterflies around my yard.

Yes my mama read an article how butterflies were a sign of passed loved one come to say everything will be okay. After losing my dad, I was outside one day and completely distraught when a beautiful butterfly landed on my arm. To me it was a sign from my dad saying everything was going to be okay. For 13 years now I hold butterflies close to my heart.

@Toounknown I will stab everyone who downvotes this

Thank ya. Every time I come here and say anything or post anything I get personally attacked. This past weekend was a huge step for me because I suffer from PTSD, severe depression and anxiety and panic disorder.

It's sad I can't even share anything about my dad without getting attacked. I'm already broken so ya would think I could be okay but today and everything going on in my personal life, I'm not okay

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -19Reply
@Lil_Princess Thank ya. Every time I come here and say anything or post anything I get personally attacked. This past weekend...

I'm anonymous for a reason but I don't vote you down and don't know why anyone would. It looks like everyone is getting voted down so maybe it's just bored kids doing this for kicks. Can you try a site that doesn't have downvoting?

@I'm anonymous for a reason but I don't vote you down and don't know why anyone would. It looks like everyone is...

Sadly I am pretty sure it's not bored kids but someone who naturally hates me for me being me. Last night I sat in my car thinking that maybe me being here is why everyone is getting voted down. Funny how depression can make one think that way.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -27Reply
@Lil_Princess Sadly I am pretty sure it's not bored kids but someone who naturally hates me for me being me. Last night I sat in...

Don't overthink this. These are crummy people that probably don't know you. Look around and see everyone is getting voted down. There lots of other sites you and your friends could try. Ask around. I don't think they should have a downvote button either. There are lots of reasons people don't want to make a permanent account here.

@Don't overthink this. These are crummy people that probably don't know you. Look around and see everyone is...

Well this person has made comments about my personal life that only two people knew to be true at the time. I bounce back between here and Facebook however I haven't felt like being on Facebook much because it gets overwhelming.

I understand not wanting to make an account but the hate behind some anonymous accounts is ridiculous

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -17Reply
@Lil_Princess Well this person has made comments about my personal life that only two people knew to be true at the time. I...

I won't use Facebook because they want all your personal information. There are other places that have no downvoting and you can block anyone you want. Just ask around. This place has never cared about their loyal members.

@I won't use Facebook because they want all your personal information. There are other places that have no...

Oh I ain't leaving here because of a couple of sick psychopaths. I decided they want to play games so will I. They act all big and hateful but they ain't seen what I am capable of

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -26Reply
@maybe it's anonymousmouse?

That makes sense...only a demented soul would downvote all of this! :)

@maybe it's anonymousmouse?

yeah i downvote myself for shits and giggles. more likely you

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -20Reply

Even if that’s true I couldn’t care less.
I get down voted no matter what I say.

The way I look at it, I’m living inside their head, pissing them off, even though I’m not trying to.
Downvotes to me are just upvotes with a bitter cold soul behind it.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -19Reply
@DandyDon Even if that’s true I couldn’t care less. I get down voted no matter what I say. The way I look at it, I’m...

I was looking at it the same way for the longest time then out of nowhere I started overthinking.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -21Reply
@Toounknown Im pretty sure their isis trolls

Possibly I know trolls is an understatement. Karma is a bitch and well I can be too

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -25Reply

Its better to talk about things...everybody is so hung up on their beliefs and ideals that we are not carring about the actual living people suffering... Everyone should look at themself and if your not personally fucking suffering right now you ARE the problem... So LP, just know that you are normal for feeling anxiety ,especially today!!

The only thing I still fear is heights.
It doesn't bother me to fly, it bothers me when I'm up high and not a lot under me.

Like on a tall ladder or platform, something like that.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -11Reply
@DandyDon The only thing I still fear is heights. It doesn't bother me to fly, it bothers me when I'm up high and not a lot...

Same here. I almost turned down a hot air balloon ride because of it, but I agreed at the last minute, and ya know, it was pretty cool. (I thought I would freak out, but, nope. It was awesome)

I still can't fly but I just might give it a try next year as I want to go to Hawaii

@DandyDon That would be a long drive.

Sadly I don't see them building that bridge anytime soon

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -20Reply

O.k., why would anyone wanna downvote this conversation? Seeing a lot of red thumbs here....Must be Anonymous....Ass...

Buzzwaldjuneberrys avatar Buzzwaldjuneberry Yeah You Are -16Reply
@Buzzwaldjuneberry O.k., why would anyone wanna downvote this conversation? Seeing a lot of red thumbs here....Must be Anonymous....Ass...

check again buzzberry. anyone can downvote and their name does not show. maybe this place does it to get everyone in a tizzy which means busy for them.

I learned I can't post or say anything on here without getting personally attacked.

I said I wouldn't give up but sadly this time it kinda broke me.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -18Reply
Anonymous