-57

In america you have to first commit a crime to be a hero, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Law
1 17
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes, Trump is a hero to thirty percent of America.

@Yes, Trump is a hero to thirty percent of America.

Maybe he was rebeling against what he knows is a corrupt system...i imagine he goes to sleep everynight in the white house content because he knows he did the right thing fucking over this backward government years ago

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -12Reply

Can’t wait until Trump wins again and all the Dem crying videos start up again.

Now all truck drivers are refusing to drive to the cities where these terrorist are.

No cops, no food, no supplies, enjoy, let’s see how tough you are now.
Democratic mentality, mob rules.

Who in their right minds can look at all these democratic cities, see all this stupid shit they’re doing , promoted by democrats to do it and think people should vote for democrats.

They can cry about defunding the police all they want, it’s just something else hurting the dems. People with a sane mind, know it’s not ALL cops.

I guess you have to use a mob to answer a mob, so I hope they stick around until the biker gangs make it there.

Watch some 90 pound soy boys go up against 200 plus pound bad asses......fun

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -15Reply
@DandyDon Can’t wait until Trump wins again and all the Dem crying videos start up again. Now all truck drivers are...

it's not just democrats. protests are happening in republican city too. you blaming democrats takes the blame off CRIMINALS.

@it's not just democrats. protests are happening in republican city too. you blaming democrats takes the blame off...

when democrats fund and support these criminals it IS democrats fault and thus ok for us to criticize y'all

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -9Reply
@Anonymousmouse when democrats fund and support these criminals it IS democrats fault and thus ok for us to criticize y'all

the democrats don't support these criminals. go ask one in person. the media is not telling the truth on how most people feel.

@Anonymousmouse bahaha i guarantee you hilary is funding it somehow

Along with a huge number of Hollywood celebs. Saw yesterday that out off all the money they have given, only a very tiny percentage has gone to bail. So, if true, where the heck did all the money go??? In the pockets of the organizers.

Criminals are criminals, you can’t take blame away from those breaking the law.

I blame any city that allows this to happen, the point I’m making, is that the people doing all this chaos are Antifa,BLM etc.

Now people rather cave in to them and let all this craziness continue.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -13Reply
@DandyDon Criminals are criminals, you can’t take blame away from those breaking the law. I blame any city that allows...

name one city with a republican mayor that has stopped the criminal element in the protests.

@name one city with a republican mayor that has stopped the criminal element in the protests.

Don't have any of that crap going on here , any protests are peaceful.

There was one instance where a large group of people were seen getting off a bus, they found out it was people being bussed in from out of state and were trying to start a bunch of crap, they were quickly shut down.

Some people will play around with these fools, other people wont.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -4Reply
@Toounknown I can report it quiet in my neighborhood ...hows yours???

Crickets chirping, same with all this racism.

Im not stupid, I know there is some racism but they go on and on about it and I never have seen it to be as bad as they try to drum it up to be.

I'm friends with and work with people of all colors.
One of my best friends a black guy from work, no I didn't say African American, he doesn't want to be called that.

He'll tell you straight up, the problems are from not having personal responsibility.
He said he wasn't raised to hate people and he's not raising his kids to believe that either.

I don't have to say who he's voting for, although Biden might not believe it, or tell him "He aint black".

only to leftist mobsters

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -15Reply
Anonymous