Mazes avatar Brands & Products
2 19
The voters have decided that Maze is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Finally!

Maze: The defender to the bitter end of an idealized white America and all the purity, truth and vision it represents that any sane person would instinctively assume to be God's will.

I used to avoid the syrup isle...too political

@Toounknown I used to avoid the syrup isle...too political

I just close my eyes and grab my syrup

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -29Reply

I don’t know but

RACISM IS NOW OVER, NOTHING TO SEE HERE PEOPLE, GO HOME!!!!!

Don't use it myself, I like Blackburn syrup.......oh crap.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -23Reply
@Lil_Princess Shame on you for buying that I been buying Captain Crunch syrup myself

I'll have to try that, it'll probably be safe.
Unless the Captain stays out in the sun for a long time and gets a really dark suntan
hehe smilie hehe smilie

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -18Reply

What a sad world we live in when people get butthurt over syrup ono smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -28Reply
@Lil_Princess What a sad world we live in when people get butthurt over syrup

What's sad princess is you'll never understand that butthurt has nothing to do with it. We call it ignorance and you have a boatload of it.

@What's sad princess is you'll never understand that butthurt has nothing to do with it. We call it ignorance and...

You're the ignorant one. I don't understand why management allows you to continue to harass her.

@You're the ignorant one. I don't understand why management allows you to continue to harass her.

I doubt management could  stop it, as long as they continue to allow anonymous comments and anonymous voting.
This twerp simply uses proxy servers to upvote comments he likes (mostly his own) and to downvote comments he doesn't like.

@Is that how you do it?

Nope. That's how stalker does it.
If I dd that, there would never be any net downvotes on my comments.

@what do you mean dd that? that makes zero sense.

If I did  that, not 'dd'.

It's known as a typo, in case you couldn't figure it out. wink smilie

Oh fuck off and stop following and harassing me. Every day I have to put up with your dumbass and frankly it has gotten rather old.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -24Reply
Anonymous