-53

Don't feel sympathy for spiders. They wouldn't feel any for you. amirite?

UncleStuvs avatar Animals & Nature
0 12
The voters have decided that UncleStuv is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Nah, you got it all wrong. See, I remember when I was a girl, I had a fear of spiders. I was told they felt no emotion, that their hearts never beat, but now I know the truth. At the moment of the kill, they are never more alive.

A cockroach crawled over my hand last night while I was asleep. It kinda woke me up, I grabbed and yeeted it in a random direction, and went back to sleep. I woke up this morning to find it twitching with cockroach juice above it on the wall. I picked up the dustpan and coldly dumped it into kitchen waste. Know your place beneath me, arthropod. Disrupt my sleep, I disrupt your existence.

The mind of simpleton. The situation is far more complex then you realise. The spider serves a purpose for me. Sure if roles were reversed the spider would most likely lack the mental capacity to see the bigger picture but that is no excuse to lower my own standards. The spider is born predator of my true enemy. The spider is incapable of harming me but it's in a perfect position to catch and dispose of mosquitoes. The spider doesn't harm me, their presence doesn't hinder me. But that of mosquitoes does. So by not hurting the spider I benefit whilst if i chose to hit it, I waste time and give up ground to mosquitoes.

I like spiders, especially the fuzzy ones. They so cute and their faces are like " oωo "

@Dairyqueenemployee I like spiders, especially the fuzzy ones. They so cute and their faces are like " oωo "

It's a bit more like " ooooωoooo " though, still they look so harmless compared to insects

Let me get this right: If the roles are reversed and the spider is the giant, it would feel no remorse killing you; but you feel no remorse killing it? You have the same goal as the spider.

Maybe the spider would feel bad, however it is the circle of life and they have to kill in order to live. I don't really like the idea of killing a cow, but if it has to be me or the cow, I'm going to kill the cow.

I generally throw the spiders out of my home instead of smashing them for cleaning reasons.

Something to keep in mind when dating.

Spiders are good people, okay? They would probably let you live and eat insects around the house. Animals let others exist for benefits too.

id rather see a spider live then a mosquito

Anonymous