+56

Is there anyone here with any real intelligence? Amirite?

Money & Economics
0 15

I just read on a post that the smartest, prettiest and LOVED person resides RIGHT HERE. lol

@I just read on a post that the smartest, prettiest and LOVED person resides RIGHT HERE. lol

I never said I resided here. I actually have a life which doesn't require me to consume all my free time online. Maybe you should try the same

@Lil_Princess I never said I resided here. I actually have a life which doesn't require me to consume all my free time online...

Lil Princess:
No my problem is, I have a jealous nosey twit that enjoys harassing me because they can't stand that I am smarter, prettier, and funnier than them not to mention loved by so many.

You have no clue who the hell you're talking with nor are you intelligent enough to figure it out.

@why do you assume its all about you??????????

Ya took a comment I half said so prove otherwise

@you really are paranoid.

Paranoid about what...sorry but a mindless twit on the internet isn't gonna do that for me.

stewards.. if you strive to be a good steward. Isn't that real intelligence?

Well, me, for one.

Were you waiting for something???

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -18Reply

Doesn’t say much for you, if you feel you need to ask that but keep hanging around.

Yeah...what do you want..?

seems like a liberal cesspool so not very many smart people,

There are about 7 that are very intelligent sadly some mentally unstable users fail to see that

Anonymous