+65

Complaining about a broken nail is seen as a stereotypically "prissy girl" thing to do, but it's actually incredibly painful. amirite?

Sybersonics avatar Relationships
0 2
The voters have decided that Sybersonic is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

One time I hit my thumb nail on the steering wheel - bleeding, etc. Fortunately, I was right in front of a pharmacy. I walked straight to the pharmacy area holding my thumb and didn't say a word - just showed them my thumb. One look from them was all that was 'said'. They got out supplies and taped my poor thumb really well, splint, etc. Didn't charge me a thing they felt so sorry for me. Took a long time to heal.

Longer nails are impractical so no one cares when they get in your way...i also dont think men care about the look of your nails..i mean come on, you must be trying to distract me from something

Anonymous