+64

Humans have g0d tier capabilities compared to our pets. It's incomprehensible. amirite?

teknogreeks avatar Science
0 4
The voters have decided that teknogreek is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Depends on your perspective. I mean imagine being so cute that all you have to do is exist and you are completely catered to by a being that sees itself as a god. Who is the real intelligent creature here?

@teknogreek I mean capabilities specifically, not which is easier or better.

Dogs can smell way better than humans, which they can use to smell disease in humans, they also can understand the human language go some extent. Some breeds have deadly crush power with their jaws.

Cats are way more agile, have retractable claws, and their pee can drive people insane.

I mean we have intelligence and stamina and dexterity. But if you list things off individually you can make each species seem like it could be a hero in a comic book

Anonymous