-103

No viet cong ever called me a racist, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar History
2 13
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The only time I’ve been called racist is online.
Never happens in the real world.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are 0Reply

Got into a discussion on SH with someone while Herman Cain was a possible presidential candidate. The guy ( I assume) hated Cain and told me all the reasons why. I thought Cain would be a great candidate, so I told the guy why I liked him. The discussion went back and forth and finally I asked him why I was a racist for not liking Obama's policies, etc. He never answered me back. He knew I was right/correct.

@beachbum Got into a discussion on SH with someone while Herman Cain was a possible presidential candidate. The guy ( I...

You mean he didn't call Herman Cain, one of the usual names they give black people that don't toe the democratic line?

I put up a video of this lady, Candace Owens and she got called one of their usual names.
I'm pretty sure they never even watched it, just knows her name and what she needs to be labeled by them.

If someone listens to her discussions and can somehow, come to a conclusion that she's a racist or whatever else other names they like, they have a few screws loose.

Then again, it's not hard to understand, they just don't like facts.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -7Reply
@DandyDon You mean he didn't call Herman Cain, one of the usual names they give black people that don't toe the democratic...

The hate wasn't quite so bad back when I had the SH discussion as it is now.
Candace Owens is a danger to the socialist left because she thinks for herself and doesn't toe their party line/agenda. I really like her - smart as the day is long.

I'm still trying to figure out how I am one. My late brother in law was African American, my late nephew was mixed, my niece is mixed who I love all dearly. Plus the guy I am dating is Hispanic and I am part Indian. I have a very diverse group of friends and family so not sure why I have ever been called that.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -18Reply