+51

An unfrosted poptart is slightly more aerodynamic than a frosted poptart, amirite?

Tanmoykayesens avatar Food & Drink
1 4
The voters have decided that Tanmoykayesen is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes I went to aerodynamic poptart school for 3 years and many studies have proven poptarts without frosting fly on average 8.26 inches farther than poptarts with frosting, so they are indeed more aerodynamic !! Good post !! Go Trump !! Fly an unfrosted poptart up his ass !!

@Cedardoor Yes I went to aerodynamic poptart school for 3 years and many studies have proven poptarts without frosting fly on...

Sorry, I must correct you. I was a Major in Pop tart aerodynamics, and it's actually 8.27 inches further, when thrusted with 1.2 hp at an rpm of 1100, but ...yes...unfrosted do go further than frosted...however, with such a weakness, and so little substance, with ignorance propelling it, it falls way short of Trumps ass. It actually lands smack dab in Biden's mouth. Which probably explains why the stupid mother fucker can't string a sentence together.

Aerodynamics are a very underatted aspect of food.

hwoarangatans avatar hwoarangatan Yeah You Are +6Reply
Anonymous