-65

Perhaps we are all bisexual. Just with different preference settings. amirite?

Psychology
0 10
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

God gave us one sex. Idc wht u say, we r born one way, male or female, and will die that way. Most ppl will criticize me for h8 speech. I dont h8 gay ppl i just strongly disagree. Libs are trying to take away freedom of speech. Go watch “No Safe Spaces”, incredible movie. The movie theater canceled it the first time my fam tried to go see it. how ironic, silencing the people who are speaking out for free speech.

That's actually pretty much how it is.

It's a spectrum, and we all land somewhere on it. But surprisingly few people are all the way on either end.

@That's actually pretty much how it is. It's a spectrum, and we all land somewhere on it. But surprisingly few...

Pretty sure most people are straight and will die without having had gay sex a single time

@Apellllll Pretty sure most people are straight and will die without having had gay sex a single time

It's not about what you will do. You can be straight and die without having had straight sex a single time. Sexuality is defined by what attracts us.

Sexuality is a scale. On that scale, many people lean toward straight. Many are in the middle. And many lean toward gay.

That doesn't necessarily mean that we all act on this stuff, or even continuously feel it. Personal choice and social norms do play a role, especially if you're somewhere around the middle. But fact of the matter is, most of us do have it somewhere within us to be at least somewhat attracted to either gender under the right circumstances.

There is no perhaps.

Nope.

Well I'm not gay that's for sure but I am older and see women different now. am lucky to have my girlfriend but besides her women are just people I avoid the best I can.

nope.

Its creepy the way you stare at your straight friend