-73

Everyone tries to erase the past (eg tearing down confederate statues). Watch the lion king people, amirite?? amirite?

Politics
0 6
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

ok dandy don.

@ok dandy don.

Wrong, I’m not scared to say what I have to say.

Larry, Curly, Shimp or whoever you are.
Also, I’ve never seen The Lion King.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -14Reply
@DandyDon Wrong, I’m not scared to say what I have to say. Larry, Curly, Shimp or whoever you are. Also, I’ve never seen...

In the lion king simba tries to erase his royal past. He is shown to be wrong and the past is part of us. No we shouldnt dwell on it all the time but u cant just erase it!! We can learn lessons from history not tear it down

@In the lion king simba tries to erase his royal past. He is shown to be wrong and the past is part of us. No we...

Exactly, and for the people doing all the destruction, it’s not doing anything good for you or your political party .

A “Summer of love” is the beginning of the end, for you.

(I wrote this post) thank you for replying!! This may sound weird but ive read a bunch of ur comments and ur like the candace owens of amirite! I would follow u but im not allowed to have an account. Thx

You have a problem with something, going out in public and destroying things, isn’t what 90% of people would do.

Watch in November.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -15Reply
Anonymous